The RN-to-BSN Academic Outreach Initiative includes 9 nursing major courses for 31 semester hours. Ohio University offers this online RN-to-BSN program for $240 per credit hour for Ohio residents and $243 per credit hour for non-Ohio residents. Support courses also may be taken through this program at affordable tuition.
Many general courses you need to earn your BSN were completed during your associate degree and will transfer to Ohio University to apply to the hours required to earn a bachelor's degree. However, if you still need additional support and general education course credit to meet requirements, you can earn them in three ways:
- Complete at another college and transfer to Ohio University
- Complete at Ohio University:
- Through traditional face-to-face courses at the six Ohio University campuses
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||$25|
|Student Information and Network Fee†
(Visit the bursar's office website for more information.)
|$22 (full-time) / $10 (part-time)|
† Assessed quarterly
Students should use the My OHIO portal (Accounts tab) to access their student account information on My OHIO Student Center. Students can view real time account activity, view past eBills, enroll in Direct Deposit, enroll in Payment Plan, view 1098-T information and make payments. Please visit www.ohio.edu/bursar for more information about student accounts.
All prices are subject to change.
A late fee will apply to tuition invoices not paid by due date.
There may be additional costs, such as textbook costs, that are not billed by the university.
The refund policy is as follows:
- Before the first session class day: 100 percent credit or refund for dropped classes or withdrawals.
- First class day through the eighth calendar day of 5-week courses: 80 percent refund for dropped classes or withdrawals.
- After the eighth calendar day of 5-week nursing courses: No refunds.
- First class day through 15th calendar day of 10-week support courses: 80 percent refund for dropped classes or withdrawals.
- After 15th calendar day of 10-week support courses: No refunds.
- For more information about refund of fees, visit the catalog.